Skirmishes are fights that are 2v2, 2v3, 2v4, or 2v5. Anything we determine to involve 3 or more players from each team is a teamfight.
Increases your score:
- Being on the side that comes out with more kills and less deaths more often than not.
- Victories with smaller numbers have more weight, for example, winning 2v5 will be seen more favorably than winning a 2v3.
- Gold is also taken into account. If you win with less gold than the other side, you will earn more here.
Decreases your score:
- Being on the side that comes out with less kills and more deaths more often than not.
- Losing when you had a higher number of players on your side will be penalized more than a more even fight.
- Losing when your side had more gold.
- We also look at your survivability, such as how quickly and in what order you die.
- Dying instantly and/or first will cause a score decrease.