The Gank Deaths score under Survivability measures the number of times you die to players who are NOT your lane opponent in the first 15 minutes of the game.
Gank Deaths is a red score. This means that the higher the score, the worse your performance (try to keep as low as possible!).
- Deaths to Ganks = your average total deaths to ganks in a game
- Deaths involving Top laners = self-explanatory, doesn't apply if you're a Top laner
- Deaths involving Mid laners = self-explanatory, doesn't apply if you're a Mid laner
- Deaths involving Jungers = self-explanatory
- Deaths to 4+ member ganks = self-explanatory