- Attempt to restart the app.
- To fully close the app you must open your tray (bottom right corner of your taskbar), right-click the Mobalytics symbol and select "Quit". Then relaunch the app normally.
- Please ensure we have the correct location of your game folder.
- Select your summoner icon and then settings.
- From here select the tab labeled “Desktop”
- Confirm the game folder listed here is the correct path to your League installation.
- Fully close the app from the tray and then launch the League client prior to the Mobalytics desktop app. After the client is running, then launch the desktop app.
- Your firewall may be blocking the application. Please make an exception in your firewall settings for the app.
- Press the Windows key and search Windows Security Center.
- Click "Firewall & network protection"
- Click "Allow an app through firewall" link.
- Click the Change settings button.
- Check the app you want to allow through the firewall
- If the app is not listed select allow another app and locate your Mobalytics installation.
- Once the app is listed and checked, check both the private and public boxes next to it.
- Click OK.
It may be lacking the required permissions to access your game folder. Please try closing the app and then running it as admin.
To open as admin, right-click the Mobalytics shortcut and select “open as admin” from the drop-down menu
- If none of these solutions work, please message us on Discord.