Do I need a Mobalytics account to use the Legends of Runeterra Deck Tracker?
No, but it is highly recommended because Overwolf will automatically upload all your game data to Mobalytics if you have an account, allowing you to fully utilize the tools offered at https://lor.mobalytics.gg/.
If you don’t have one, you can sign up at https://mobalytics.gg/ using either your Google account, Twitch, Discord, and other options.
Which regions are supported by the Legends of Runeterra Deck Tracker?
The Deck Tracker supports all languages that Legends of Runeterra supports.
Do I need to download the RDT from Mobalytics to use Overwolf?
No, installing the Legends of Runeterra Deck Tracker from the Overwolf app store will automatically include RDT.
I have Mobalytics RDT and the Runeterra Deck Tracker from Overwolf installed but they won’t connect, what do I do?
In addition to running the app through Overwolf, you must also run RDT. If RDT isn’t running in the background, try closing RDT and restarting the Deck Tracker.
If closing RDT and restarting the Deck Tracker doesn’t work, try uninstalling RDT and then restarting the Decktracker to allow Overwolf to download it automatically.
To check if RDT and the Deck Tracker are successfully connected, look for the green indicator as shown below:
How do I hide the overlay panels?
You can toggle all the overlay panels between on and off at any time by pressing Cntrl + T.
How do I hide the Graveyard?
You can toggle the Graveyard between on and off at any time by pressing Cntrl + G.
How come of my cards aren’t being detected by the Deck Tracker?
Our Deck Tracker currently doesn’t accurately account for cards that:
- Are added to your deck by other cards.
- The counts for cards left in your deck may be off in such situations.
- All champion spells that cycle champs back in your deck and cards like Counterfeit Copies and Parade Electrorig go here.
- Are added to your hand by other cards.
- These may affect the way your graveyard responds
- For example, Draven axes can be mislabeled or fleeting cards will go to your Graveyard even if they weren’t used. Are added to the board by other cards.
- These affect cards played by your opponent.
- For example, Hapless Aristocrat, will summon a spide that will be added to cards played by your opponent.
Here is a list of all the cards that are not detected properly. If you find an exception that is not there, feel free to let us know and we will add it!
My question isn’t answered here, what should I do?
Reach out to the Mobalytics team in their LoR support channel on the Mobalytics Discord server.