The best way to do this is to follow the instructions laid out on Tobii’s official website. Just select which hardware you’re using for eye tracking, download Tobii’s Core Eye Tracking Software, and follow the setup and calibration guide that you’re taking through after installing the software.
Articles in this section
- I’m still having problems, who can I contact to help me?
- How can I setup my eye tracker?
- Will it still track if my game is off?
- How often does the leaderboard update?
- Why do I not see any eye tracking data?
- How do I get my eye tracking data analyzed?
- I forgot to start the Mobalytics desktop app during my last game, did you still get my eye tracking data?