You can use multiple monitors for gaming, however, eye tracking will only work on a single screen. You can also only use one eye tracker on your PC.
Articles in this section
- How can I set up my eye tracker?
- Can I use multiple screens?
- How large of a monitor can I use eye tracking with?
- Can I use a monitor larger than what is supported?
- How can I setup my eye tracker?
- Will it still track if my game is off?
- How often does the leaderboard update?
- Why do I not see any eye tracking data?
- How do I get my eye tracking data analyzed?
- I forgot to start the Mobalytics desktop app during my last game, did you still get my eye tracking data?