If you get an Amumu page try reinstalling the application using the following steps.
1. Uninstall app via control panel.
2. Hit Win+R, type %appdata% and delete the mobalytics-desktop folder.
3. Check that there are no Mobalytics processes still running.
4. If there are, close all the processes and repeat steps 1-3 5. After that, download the latest stable version from our web and install the app again: https://mobalytics.gg/download
1. Locate Mobalytics in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
2. Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
3. If you're asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
4. To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
If this does not work please open a ticket so we can assist you further.